In these uncertain times, there is one thing that is certain - many Americans will be staying home over the coming weeks and possibly months. As you know COVID-19 has drastically impacted our world and things are changing by the minute. In light of Governor Ducey declaring a stay-at-home order for Arizonans as of March 31, 2020 at 5 p.m. Staging Arizona is suspending all in-person appointments, meetings, and interactions until deemed safe. (update: as of June 1,2021 we will resume offering in person services! visit occupied services for more information)
We are a “people-first” business, and we are continually looking for new ways to service our clients. It pains us to not be able to meet with our clients within the home, as in-home consultations allow us to not only connect one-on-one (something that today’s fast-paced world needs more of), but it also allows us to experience the home in the way that buyers will. At this time however, we believe that doing our part to limit person-to-person contact is the responsible thing to do for our community, and in an ever-evolving world, we are choosing to rise above the limitations to provide you with the same quality and service that our clients have come to expect from Staging Arizona’s team members.
That is why we are introducing Virtual Home Staging Consultations.
While most may be unsure as to when they will be listing their homes for sale, it is important that you are ready when the time comes. In light of the current global pandemic, prospective buyers in this market will be placing a higher than ever importance on the ability to view a home online prior to visiting the home, and you will want to ensure that your photos WOW them.
How it works:
- if you have questions about the service simply contact our office at [email protected] or phone at 480-559-8328 (our office hours are monday-friday 9am to 5pm. if your call is forwarded to our voicemail please leave a message and someone will call you back as soon as possible) or schedule your appt now!
- Once your appointment is scheduled, you will receive an email confirmation with the zoom call details including how to connect to your virtual consultation, as well as what you need to do to be prepared for our meeting (our meeting time is scheduled for up to 30 minutes).
- You will then also receive an email with a dropbox link for you to upload photos prior to the zoom meeting. this allows us to view your home before we meet, so we can be better prepared to discuss your property.
- after the zoom meeting, we will go to work preparing your written report. we will have the report to you within 48 hours depending on the size of property. we strive for 48 hours but sometimes it takes longer depending upon the amount of rooms we have to review. Most reports take us an average of 1-2 hours in addition to the zoom meeting time.
- Payments can be made via credit card and collected at the time of scheduling the appointment.
Please let us know if you any questions!
Thank you for the opportunity to be of service during this challenging time.